Marketing Coordinator, New Haven
Newman Architects is an award-winning, collaborative architecture firm founded in New Haven, CT with a second office in Washington, DC. Our practice is focused on projects that serve education, housing, commercial development, libraries, master planning, and corporate environments. We maintain a vibrant working environment – one that nurtures learning and professional growth through mentorship and daily collaboration, as well as socialization. From employee outings, to architectural critiques, to walking tours around Yale, our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, life-work balance, and a sense of civic mission.
We are currently searching for a Marketing Coordinator in our New Haven office to join our expanding marketing team. This is a full-time position that reports directly to the Director of Marketing & Business Development.
The successful candidate must have a strong interest and understanding of architecture, design and planning and be able to convey this through writing and graphics. We are seeking someone who has the confidence and creativity to bring new ideas to the table and be willing to implement them. Industry experience is a plus, but most importantly, we are seeking a candidate who will complement our team.
Role and responsibilities –
- Work closely with the marketing team, project managers and firm management to develop deadline-sensitive deliverables such as proposals, qualifications packages, presentations, and award submissions.
- Conduct research, coordinate consultant materials, customize project profiles and team information, and develop customized graphic layouts.
- Maintain marketing materials including resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, etc.
- Maintain marketing databases, experience in Deltek CRM a plus.
- Update website and assist with social media communication.
- Assist with preparation and design of brochures, advertising, newsletters, and other graphics projects.
- Track and coordinate resources for conferences and speaking events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- 3-5 years marketing experience within an A/E/C firm
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and Hootsuite or other posting platforms
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and work well with a variety of staff
- Visually literate with strong verbal and graphic communication skills
- Well-developed writing skills
- Capable of working productively in a team setting, as well as independently
- A strong work-ethic, flexibility and a creative approach to problem solving are essential
If interested, click here to apply.
Newman Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.